The Concordia Community Mask Task Force is looking for volunteers to help with the production of N95-modeled masks that are being created and delivered to area first responders.
Volunteers are needed to:
1. HELP ASSEMBLE MASKS (Must be done at the Innovation Center)
- Volunteers are needed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Assembly must be done at the Innovation Center (1225 Discovery Pkwy, Wauwatosa, WI)
- The Innovation Center has reliable wifi and plenty of room to spread out and social distance. The assembly will be guided and overseen by Concordia experts.
Email Mike Litman (Michael.Litman@cuw.edu) to express your desire to help. Please indicate that you are interested in pouring silicone inserts, along with which days/hours you are available.
2. ASSEMBLE THE FILTER PACKETS (May be done at your home)
- Supplies and instructions must be picked up and dropped off at Concordia University Wisconsin (12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon, WI), but the actual assembly may be done from your home.
Email Mike Litman (Michael.Litman@cuw.edu) to arrange a time for pick-up or drop-off of materials. Instructions on how to assemble the filter packets will be provided at pick-up, along with a form that must be completed, signed, and returned.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.