Check out this exciting lineup of performances from CUW Theatre for the coming school year—and beyond.
Join Concordia University Theatre for a full season of amazing performances. The 2023-24 academic year will include a Christmas classic, a toe-tapping musical favorite, a great American tragedy, and other innovative projects.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars and check cuw.edu/theatre for ticket sales to be posted.
Mystery Dinner Theatre
October 12-14 | Dinner at 6:30 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m.
In a Concordia Theatre first, audiences are invited to enjoy the performance and their dinner! Throughout the evening, as the mystery unfolds, guests are invited to put their problem-solving skills to work and become a part of the show!
- Thursday, Oct. 12 | Student Night | CUW students can attend for a discounted rate of $15. Pizza will be served.
- Friday and Saturday, Oct. 13-14 | Community Night | Tickets are $30. Cost includes a catered dinner and the show.
Charles Dickens’s “A Christmas Carol”
Nov. 10-12, 16-19 | 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 12 & 19 | 1:30 p.m.
Todd Wehr Auditorium
Concordia Theatre will present a holiday classic this season. Ebenezer Scrooge is a cold-hearted miser, choosing to spend Christmas Eve alone instead of with his cheerful nephew, Fred. That night, he is visited by his old colleague, Jacob Marley, who explains that three ghosts will come. After seeing his Christmas Past, Present, and Future, Scrooge awakens with renewed faith. In his redemption, he embraces family and friends and gives generously, forever changed.
Tickets will be available for purchase via CUW Theatre’s Hometown Ticketing account.
“Singin’ in the Rain”
- February 22-24 (Thurs.-Sat.) | 7:30 p.m.
- February 25 (Sun.) | 1:30 p.m.
“Death of a Salesman”
- April 18-21 (Thurs.-Sun.) | 7:30 p.m.
“Disney’s Moana, Jr.”
- July 19-21 (Fri.-Sun.) | 7 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, the following ticket prices apply for the performances above:
- Adults: $15
- Seniors: $10
- Non-CUW Students ages 13+: $10
- Veterans: $10
- CUW Faculty, Staff, Alumni: $7
- Children ages 5-12: $5
- CUW Students: $5
- Children 5 and under: free
Other Theater Activities
- “Trouble is My Business: A Collection of Noir Tales” | February 2024 release
- “The Gospel of Luke” | April 2024 release
- “Iron Maidens,” an original film | Spring release
- “Canaanite University Wyoming,” episodic soap opera | Monthly releases throughout the academic year
Concordia University Wisconsin provides a wealth of academic experiences in the creative and performing arts, offers programs and extracurricular opportunities in Art, Music and Theatre. These programs are open to all students in the Concordia community, regardless of academic major or minor, as an enriching part of a broad liberal arts education. For more information about Fine Arts programs at CUW, click the link below.