Change does not happen alone. United Way works with more than 100 nonprofit agencies to create change in our four-county region. While we are providing help and much needed services to our clients, many of them are also using services at other nonprofit agencies.
That is why we are supporting the 2020 United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County Community Campaign. As an employee of Concordia University, we invite you to join us in supporting United Way. Together, we can offer innovative, comprehensive solutions to the core challenges that our community faces. Every donation will move us closer to a better future for all. Last year, 213,776 people were served by United Way-funded programs and partnerships.
A gift to United Way’s Community Fund stays local, impacting more than 220 programs and initiatives to improve the health, education, and financial stability of individuals and families across our community. Your donation to the Community Fund is invested in programs, initiatives, and strategic efforts that produce measurable and sustainable results.
Together, our community has made incredible strides:
- Since 2009, over 425,000 individuals and families struggling to meet their basic needs received food, transportation, legal services, and housing assistance at the most vulnerable times of their lives through United Way-funded programs.
- Since 2015, over 277,000 free books have been distributed to local students through the My Very Own Library and Build My Bookshelf programs.
- In 2019, 49,028 adults and families benefited from programs that reduce barriers to employment and provided safe and stable homes.
Please donate to United Way’s Community Fund to help them continue to have these amazing results. Plus you could be the lucky winner of a new car, a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, $3,000 in cash and more! Give a new or increased gift of $25, $50, $75, or $100 to United Way’s Community Fund to be automatically entered in the Give & Win Sweepstakes. To qualify for any of these cool prizes make sure to give by Friday, November 6, 2020 at 5 p.m.
*Also, for a gift of $100 or more to United Way’s Community Fund, focus areas or special initiatives, you will be sent a United Way Impact Coupon Book containing hundreds of dollars’ worth of coupons for area activities, restaurants, and services.
The giving experience is secure, easy, and FAST!
Please pledge online at: https://donor.unitedeway.org/?campaign=concordia20
- Click the Pledge Now link to make a donation.
- When the login box appears, select Register.
- Follow the online instructions to create an account and Submit Contribution to complete the pledge.
- You will receive a confirmation email if you enter your email address when registering or you can print your pledge summary on the Thank You page.
Let’s all play our part to create a stronger and safer community for the next generation. Please consider participating in the 2020 United Way campaign. Alone we can do a lot. United, we can change the world.
GIVE. ADVOCATE. VOLUNTEER. LIVE UNITED.
Find out more about United Way at www.unitedwaygmwc.org.
If you have questions about your 2020 campaign, please contact United Way Loaned Executive, Taylor Reisdorf.
For any questions about the online giving system please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.