There is now a simplified registration process available for CPS members. This new login will significantly simplify your open enrollment registration. Please note: This quick registration will only be available through early May! So don’t delay!
Login to the Concordia Plans member portal CPS Portal (concordiaplans.org) and click on “Pension” to take advantage of this simplified registration process! By completing this quick registration now, you’ll:
- Avoid the “full registration” process that will be implemented later, which will take longer to complete.
- Prevent any delays in accessing Retirement Connection while we transition to the new Member Portal.
- Create an account to simplify the login process when you retire.
Here’s how the quick registration works:
- Enter an email address. We recommend using your personal email address. It does not have to be the same email you use for the Member Portal.
- You’ll be sent a verification code by email from Willis Towers Watson that you’ll need to enter when prompted.
- You’ll be asked to enter a phone number and you’ll be sent via text (or call) a verification code that you’ll need to enter when prompted.
- Create your password to complete your registration and access your account.