Have you invested years of time, effort, and money but didn’t finish your doctorate? Concordia University Wisconsin now offers an opportunity for you to finish what you started in a supportive environment specifically designed to help you succeed.
Finishing your DBA through Concordia’s All-But-Dissertation program
Any doctoral student who has worked to reach All-But-Dissertation (ABD) status understands that this requires dedication and sustained motivation. Sometimes despite your best efforts, significant challenges arise that prevent you from completing the dissertation. Concordia University Wisconsin has created a solution by making a pathway to DBA completion.
Concordia University Wisconsin is excited to offer the DBA ABD Program to students who meet the following criteria:
- Possess a business-focused master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Previous admission to a business or leadership-focused doctoral program (DBA, EdD, PhD, etc.)
- Submit an application at cuw.edu/apply
- Submit official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Must have completed all required doctoral program coursework and/or achieved candidacy at another institution
- Submit a resume or CV and a list of references
- Submit a personal statement (no more than 3 pages)
- Participate in a brief video-conference interview
The Office of Graduate Admission will provide additional requirements and helpful information to prospective students.
RELATED: What to expect when applying to the DBA at Concordia University
The DBA ABD completion pathway is as follows:
- Incoming students can transfer up to 30 credits (with program director approval) into the DBA program
- At least 30 additional credits will be needed to graduate (24 credits via dissertation-related research courses and 6 topical credits)
- Attend a residency
- A faculty research advisor will guide students through seven dissertation courses, so consistent progress is made from the outset
Students who successfully complete a dissertation in this program will graduate with a Doctorate in Business Administration.
Now is the perfect time to finish earning your doctorate. Concordia University Wisconsin faculty and staff will support you every step of the way. We all want to finish what we start. Learn how to do just that by submitting an application today.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.