At Concordia University Wisconsin (CUW), we are passionate about developing world-class talent that helps health care organizations and their patients thrive. To achieve this, the Batterman School of Business and School of Pharmacy are pleased to offer a dual PHARMD/MBA degree.
This dual degree program provides pharmacy students with a unique set of in-demand knowledge and skills. By preparing you for management, administrative, entrepreneurial, and leadership roles in pharmacy and health care organizations, this degree combination provides an exceptional path for graduates to become tomorrow’s leading pharmacists.
Hear from a recent student, Emilee McCullough, on her experience pursuing the PharmD/MBA dual degree.
If you’re interested in blending your love for pharmacy and business to create more diverse career opportunities for yourself, then this dual degree might be the perfect fit for you. Here’s how the dual degree program works here at Concordia.
- Before starting your first year in pharmacy school, you can apply for admission to the PharmD/MBA program
- MBA coursework begins as early as the P1 year
- Choose from 15 MBA concentrations, including
- Health Care Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Management and Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Up to 19 credits count towards both degrees
- 20 MBA-exclusive credits are required to complete the MBA portion of your Dual Degree
- MBA courses are offered in both face-to-face and online formats to fit your lifestyle while pharmacy courses must be taken face-to-face at the CUW campus in Mequon, Wisconsin
Through this dual degree program, you can earn both you PharmD and MBA in as little as four years. No GRE or GMAT is required.
Think the program might be a good fit for you? Request more information to get started.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.