Let’s get down to the nitty gritty and look at your benefits.
Your Personal Statement of Benefits provides a summary of all your benefits in one place. The PSOB shows specifically your:
- Projected Concordia Retirement Plan pension benefits at normal retirement age.
- Estimated disability income replacement benefits and life insurance benefits (called “Survivor Benefits”).
- Reported compensation including the value of your benefits.
- Other benefit details and enrollment.
Hurry! When the new Member Portal launches in May, the PSOB will not be available right away. Log in to the Member Portal and review your PSOB now. You can even print a copy for your records.
To access your Personal Statement of Benefits
- Login to your Concordia Plans portal at https://www.concordiaplans.org/myaccount
- Scroll down and click “view now” on the Personal Statement of Benefits box on the main page