Concordia's HR department has made the following list of COVID testing options for faculty and staff of Concordia University Wisconsin available.
- Initially, Contact Primary Care Provider. This remains the best first option as the primary care clinic can evaluate a known patient and determine if an onsite visit is required. Most primary care clinics will have their own algorithms and referrals regarding testing.
- If the person is a Washington or Ozaukee County resident, may contact public health to arrange a same day or next day appointment for testing at Aurora Grafton Hospital (Hwy 60 and Port Washington Rd). This is a testing only visit, not a medical visit. There is a limit of 100 total tests per day, the majority of which allocate for high-risk individuals and sites such as long-term care facilities. Must first call 262-284-8170 to register.
- Froedtert / Medical College of Wisconsin Urgent Care sites. A number of Urgent Care sites are open daily. Recommended to first go online and reserve an appointment. Click here to view a list of their sites, their operating hours, and links for self-scheduling.
- Froedtert / Medical College of Wisconsin has also opened FAST CARE sites that are incorporated within MEIJER stores located in Greenfield, Sussex, and West Bend. Recommended to first go online and reserve an appointment. Click here to view a list of their sites, their operating hours, and links for self-scheduling.
- Download the MCW Virtual App and arrange an on-line visit. The provider can then determine if testing is indicated, schedule a test visit, and direct the patient to the appropriate testing site. This is available from 6AM – 10PM daily. Click here for more information.
- CVS Pharmacies offer a number of drive-up testing sites in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. To begin, an online screen for symptoms must be completed and, if accepted, a test site and time will be offered. They only test individuals with positive symptoms. The individual first enters their zip code to find sites.
- A number of community testing sites are run by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. These sites change weekly but offer free, drive-up testing.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.