Employees of Concordia University Wisconsin qualify for a number of health benefits. Grand Rounds is now added to the list.
Grand Rounds is a health benefit provided by the Concordia Health Plan for members and covered dependents, at NO EXTRA COST to the member:
- Find trusted, high quality in-network specialists for a broad range of physical and mental health needs.
- New for 2020: search additional providers and facilities, including chiropractors, physical therapists and more!
- Better understand all your health benefits and which solutions fit your specific needs.
- Get second opinions from the leading medical experts in the nation.
- Talk to medical staff over the phone about symptoms and more.
Also, new registrants will receive 200 Vitality Points when they set up their account with Grand Rounds. Share the Grand Rounds solution with your workers today!
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.