Join the Concordia University Players for a full season of amazing performances, including drama, music, children’s theater, and a special presentation based on the Psalms.
Psalms in Motion: A Physical Expression of Faith | October 14-16
This production is a one-hour movement-only piece derived out of class work from the THTR 381 Stage Movement and Combat class, where students learn how to create movement pieces that infuse music, sound, and lighting to tell a story through movement. This production will feature student movement artists who are expressing Psalms through movement, as well as voice actors reading the Psalms and selected Psalms-inspired poetry by the late Rev. Dr. Roland “Cap” Ehlke, who passed away in May of this year. The show is presented in his honor.
- Friday, Oct. 14: 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 15: 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 16: 7:30 p.m.
All tickets for “Psalms in Motion” are $5. Pay at the door.
Pride & Prejudice | November 10-13
Based on the famous 1813 novel by Jane Austen, this timeless story follows the trials and travails of young Elizabeth Bennet, exploring the themes of hasty decisions and superficial versus sincere goodness.
- Thursday, Nov. 10: 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 11: 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 12: 1:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 13: 1:30 p.m.
Swiss Family Robinson | February 17-18
This engaging children’s show will present for many Milwaukee area schools on the CUW campus from February 14-17, and then opens for the general public February 17-19. The show will also travel and perform at the Wauwatosa Parks and Recreation department.
- Friday, Feb. 17: 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 18: 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 19: 1:30 p.m.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
This classic Broadway musical, set in 1840s Oregon Territory, is fun for the whole family!
- Thursday, April 27: 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 28: 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29: 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 30: 7:30 p.m.
To learn more about theatre programs at Concordia University Wisconsin, click the link below.