Just because it’s Winterim, that doesn’t mean our Falcon athletes are taking a break. You can show your support by coming out to cheer on our teams at these upcoming home events!
Upcoming home games are listed below. For more information and complete Falcons athletic schedules, visit cuwfalcons.com.
Friday, Jan. 6
- Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Lake Forest | 7:05 p.m.
- ACHA Men’s Ice Hockey vs. MSOE | 9:45 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 7
- ACHA Men’s Ice Hockey vs. MSOE | 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 10
- Men’s Basketball vs. Lakeland | 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 13
- Men’s Volleyball vs. Wisconsin Lutheran (exhibition) | 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 14
- Men’s Basketball vs. Illinois Tech | 2:00 p.m.
- Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Aurora | 3:00 p.m.
- Women’s Basketball vs. Illinois Tech | 4:15 p.m.
- Women’s Ice Hockey vs. Lake Forest | 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 20
- ACHA Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Illinois State | 3:30 p.m.
- Men’s Volleyball vs. Cardinal Stritch (exhibition) | 7:00 p.m.
- Men’s Ice Hockey vs. MSOE | 7:05 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 21
- Men’s Wrestling CCIW Conference Duals | 10:00 a.m.
- ACHA Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Illinois State | 12:30 p.m.
- Men’s Ice Hockey vs. MSOE | 4:00 p.m.
- Women’s Ice Hockey vs. Aurora | 7:15 p.m.
NOTE: Hockey games are played at the Ozaukee Ice Center. All other contests take place at the R. John Buuck Field House on the CUW campus.
Being a Concordia Falcon isn’t just about out-scoring competitors in the athletic arena. It’s about developing as an individual, both in and out of the game. Dedicated coaches and staff put in the time to see that you walk away from your Concordia experience as a better athlete, a stronger Christian, and a champion of character. To learn more, click on the link below.