HOORAY FOR STUDENT WORKERS!
Student workers are officially allowed to work on campus beginning August 1. Please note, student workers will follow the same safety precautions as employees. Please notify them in advance, if at all possible, of the following expectations. They will need to:
- Review the Uncommon Return Employee Guide
- Daily take the online COVID screening (we’ll start using Medicat in August)
- Take the courses online provided by SafeColleges once they receive them as a student (student life will send these out)
- Maintain self-disinfecting of work area and equipment
Other items to note before returning to work.
- A face mask will be required to be worn when in hallways and common areas, at desks where there is not proper social distance of at least 6 ft. CUW does have limited supply of disposable masks available. If you have your own cloth face mask, that will be acceptable too. Students will get one cloth face mask from CU once they return to school/in their residence hall upon returning.
- Shared refrigerators are not available at this time-please bring lunch-dinner in a cooler with a cold pack.
- Food service locations on campus are closed, and most of the vending/soda machines have not been stocked during these past several weeks.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.