Accelerate your path towards licensure this summer! Our Summer 2019 Extravaganza courses allow you to complete a 3-credit course in one week with an intensive and highly supportive format.
By leveraging your time this summer, you’ll build flexibility into your program to slow down during busy periods in the school year. Additionally, you’ll work closely with other educators and learn from one another through highly engaging classroom discussions. While on campus, you’ll have access to the following CUW resources:
- Knowledgable and responsive instructor
- CUW Library and research support
- Learning Resource Center
- Summer housing
- EDG 5/853: Literacy Assessment for Instruction (June 17-21 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 5/895: Capstone Literacy Project (June 17-21 @ 9am-4pm)*
- EDG 5/815: Educational Research Methods (June 17-21 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 541: School Business Administration (June 24-28 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 531: Principles of Educational Administration (June 17-21 @ 9:15am-5:15pm)
- EDG 533: Leadership for Change (June 24-28 @ 9:15am-5:15pm)
- EDG 535: Legal & Ethical Issues in Education (July 8-12 @ 1-9pm)
- EDG 699: Assessment for Learning (July 15, 17, 19, & 23 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 552: Improvement in the Teaching of Literacy (July 16, 18, 22, & 24 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 745: The Principalship (July 29-31, August 1-2 @ 8am-4pm)
- EDG 536: Educational Governance & Administration/Human Resources (August 5-9 @ 1-9pm)
- Portfolio Workshop (July 8-10 @ 1-4pm) – Register Here!
- EDG 507: Curriculum Leadership (July 29-31, August 1-2 @ 9:15am-5:15pm)
- EDG 552: Improvement in the Teaching of Literacy (July 8-12 @ 9am-5pm)
- EDG 552: Improvement in the Teaching of Literacy (July 15-19 @ 9:15am-5:15pm)
For more information, contact Aimee Hickman: firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-243-4557
For admissions, contact Sarah Mayer: email@example.com | 262-243-2165
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.