CUW had the honor of hosting the 2012 Online Conference on 21st Century Lutheran Education.
This two day, online conference was provided free of charge using online conferencing tools to educators around the world. Conference topics included:
- Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities of the Flipped Classroom
- Information Literacy Skills for 21st Century Students
- Digital Citizenship: A Middle School Curriculum
- Skype Online Learning Community
- The Implications of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics for Lutheran Schools
- iTeach with iPads
Now, all of the recording are available for you to view free of charge. Just follow this link to view the archived recordings –http://blog.cuw.edu/21cle/2012-presentations-sessions/.
— This story is written by Kali Thiel, director of university communications for Concordia University Wisconsin and Ann Arbor. She may be reached at email@example.com or 262-243-2149.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.