If you're looking for an RN to BSN completion program, find out why Concordia might be the right fit for you.
Concordia’s RN to BSN completion program
As a nurse, you’re well aware that many hospitals are looking for nurses who have BSN degrees. If you’re currently working as an RN with your associate’s degree, Concordia’s accelerated online RN to BSN program allows you to complete your BSN degree efficiently. Earning your BSN puts you in a great position to advance your career. Plus, if you want to keep advancing in your nursing studies, you’ll be able to earn advanced degrees afterward.
Earning your RN to BSN degree shouldn’t completely disrupt your life. Our program gives you the opportunity to accomplish this goal around your busy schedule. You’ll leave this program prepared to lead with ethical, professional excellence.
In this program, you’ll learn from dedicated and expert faculty in the classroom, laboratory, and simulation experiences. Our case-study approach to learning means minimal lectures and an emphasis on hands-on student discovery.
- Earn your BSN in as little as 18 months while you continue working.
- Complete your clinical hours at your own organization.
- Flexible, year-round format designed to accommodate working adult students
- Transfer up to 84 credits.
- Choose your class format by taking one class at a time online.
Not already a nurse? If you are considering a rewarding second career in Nursing, your existing bachelor’s degree will accelerate your progress considerably! Learn more about our Accelerated 2nd Degree Nursing program.
New Flex Pay Structure
- Flat rate pricing available to NEW BSN Completion students
- Tuition can be divided up into monthly payments
- In addition to Flex Pay, students may also be eligible for further savings through our Uncommon Scholarships.
- Example: taking nine credits per semester lowers your cost to $300 per credit
Pricing structure breakdown:
- 1-5 credits
- Pay current cost per credit
- 6-11 credits
- Flat rate of $2,700 per 6-mo term ($450/mo)
- 12-18 credits
- Flat rate of $5,400 per 6-mo term ($900/mo)
- Credits above 18
- Pay current cost per credit
Adult Learner Scholarships
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.
Scholarships are available for all qualifying enrolled students.
Are you ready for the next steps?
If you’d like more information about Concordia’s RN to BSN program, you can visit us here. Otherwise, if you’d prefer to book a call with one of our Inquiry Support Specialists, you can do that here. They’ll get you connected to the information you need.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.