Have you ever thought about working in student affairs?
We might be a little biased, but we think working in student affairs is the best job you could possibly have. With career options available in housing, advising and academic counseling, admissions, and more, the options are diverse and plentiful for professionals eager to work with students.
Want to hear more about it?
On February 28, we’ll be hosting a 30-minute webinar with several different professionals who are currently working in a variety of roles within higher education. All three of them are graduates of our master of science in student personnel administration in higher education (SPAHE) program, and we’re excited to give you a chance to hear directly from them on what it’s really like to work with students in higher education.
Dr. Andy Luptak, Director of SPAHE, will facilitate the webinar, joined by three panelists:
- Arcetta Knautz, Assistant Dean of Students and the Director of University Housing at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Michelle Vangay, Student Services Specialist at the Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Steve Taylor, Vice President of Student Life here at Concordia University
From this webinar, you’ll walk away with:
- An inside view on a day in the life of a higher education professional
- Job options in higher education
- Advice on how to determine if you’re cut out to work with students in higher ed
- Practical steps you can take right now to work toward your dream role
If you’ve ever considered working with students in higher education, this is one webinar you won’t want to miss. Even if you aren’t able to attend the day of the webinar, you’ll get a recording sent to your inbox after the event, just by registering.
If this story has inspired you, why not explore how you can help further Concordia's mission through giving.