Turn Down for Dancing

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Last year, our school formal, Dancing Through the Decades, was an absolute blast! I was a little skeptical about it because I didn’t like dances back in high school, but I wanted to try it out in college (plus my girlfriend was going, so I decided I would tag along!). Since it was so fun the previous year, I was pretty excited about it this year as well. We got our tickets about a week in advance, and, as the girls were planning their dresses about that time or earlier, I was figuring out what I wanted to wear with my brother, Jonathan, about thirty minutes before we were going to get the girls. Yeah, we still rocked it! The very small group I went with my girlfriend, Cassie, my brother, Jonathan, and his date, Leah. We started off setting up a camera and taking pictures at the bluff. Leah is a photographer so she wanted quite a few to edit as well, so we all were not hesitant to take pictures. It’s one of the best parts of the night! Then we headed off to Discovery World where the dance was held. What a great venue! It’s right on Lake Michigan so a wonderful view. It’s a museum, so we were able to walk around and take a look at some of the cool stuff. It had multiple levels allowing people to filter in and out without any trouble. We ate with a great group of people over a great meal, then we went up and started dancing. Well, I stayed out of dancing for awhile, but then, like always, got sucked in and had a great time. Dancing Through the Decades definitely is always something I will look forward to!

Share with your network