Time for Pie

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Winning Mr. Concordia has changed some aspects of my life. A lot more people know me now. Like a lot more. There are plenty of times where I will walk down the hall and someone will know who I am and I will have absolutely no idea who they are. And that’s alright I guess. There are faculty members here that call me Mr. Concordia now, and that’s alright I guess. I mean sure sometimes I wonder if they know what my real name is, but it’s alright. Once really groovy thing that I was able to be a part of since winning Mr. Concordia was the Pie a Falcon event during the last week of regular classes. Students and faculty were able to donate in order to pie a number of Falcons, among which there was President Ferry and Campus Pastor Smith. I was also one of these along with Student President Steve Stiller. It was a good, messy time. Everyone was pied. Everyone but me. My boss Mark Adkins gave me the great idea to flip the pie back into the face of whoever was supposed to pie me. And that’s exactly what I did. The guy came up and had the pie in the perfect position, and I slapped the pie into his unexpecting face. It was pure gold. There is even an Instagram video on CUW’s page showing my dastardly deed. It was gold, and a great way for me to get back at all of the people that “know” who I am.

After...
After…
Share with your network