The Only Achievement That Matters

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

There are a lot of things that people want to achieve in life. Most people want to graduate high school. Most people want to go to college or some kind of advanced education. Those people more often than not want to graduate from their program. A majority of people admit they want to date, get engaged, and get married at some point. Some people grow up dreaming of scoring the final run/point/score for his or her team in the big game. People want that sense of accomplishment.People also want to be recognized. I know some students that want to be Student of the Month. I know some that just want to be recognized for doing something in class. Some guys want to win Mr. Concordia more than they want to graduate. To those guys, maybe next year. Some students want to finish that insane poster of 101 things to do before you graduate CUW. I can honestly say that my roommates from freshmen year and I tried to do that. We kept track most of freshmen year. But we found out that there are better things to strive for. Like being on President Ferry’s twitter account. On the 2nd day of CIT this year a group of friends and I were in the front row with a huge head of P. Ferry. During a break in one of the games some guy came over with a camera and we yelled and screamed and what not for him with the massive P. Ferry head. I honestly didn’t think we would see the picture, but I was wrong. A few days ago a buddy sent me a Facebook message of the picture. He proceeded to tell me that he saw that P. Ferry retweeted it from the CUW twitter account. I finally achieved my only dream. Hopefully you can achieve your dreams someday.

Share with your network