Mo’s Irish Pub

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

I have always been a huge fan of finding cool restaurants in big cities.  Because Concordia is only 25 minutes from the heart of downtown Milwaukee, exploring everything it has to offer is one of my most favorite things to do.  Last weekend, my boyfriend and I went downtown for dinner.

Because it was a Sunday night, we didn’t think the restaurants were going to be full.. but we were wrong.  After walking down many streets, we finally found  a restaurant that would take all six of us.  It was called Mo’s Irish Pub.  To start the meal, we decided that an appetizer (or two) of cheese curds would be a wonderful option.  To follow, we all tried a variety of fun Irish dishes.

When we were full and ready to go, we walked by to the parking structure and enjoyed the beautiful buildings/old structures that engulf this sweet city.  As the warm spring sun warmed my skin, I was able to finally relax a little from this crazy academic schedule.

Although it’s hard in college to take a whole weekend off from schoolwork (because there’s always so much to d0), I love to take a night off here and there to get off campus and hang out with friends.  Even though schoolwork is the main focus/reason a person goes to college, don’t let it take over your life.  It’s okay to mix in some great nights of fun, rather than only focusing on school.  And there really is nothing better than exploring a great city at night!

Share with your network