It’s Already Over

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

I blinked and it was over..

I think college is the one consistent time in your life that seems to fly by faster than you could have ever imagined.  I cannot believe that I am already writing about finishing up the first semester of my sophomore year.  I could have sworn that I moved in just a few weeks ago.

It’s hard for me to be too excited about winter break coming up in one week, because I know how much I’m going to long to be back with my boyfriend and best friends on campus.  Don’t get me wrong, though, I am definitely ready to take a break from school work, and to enjoy some quality time with my family.. but it’s definitely different to be away from my home at Concordia.

To celebrate a successful semester, and to spend a little extra time with my close friends, we decided to do something a little different from our normal Sunday worship routine.  Today, we went to worship, but spontaneously decided to bring Little Caesars back to our room to watch football and eat together.  Although we normally just eat lunch in the cafeteria and go our own ways afterward, we decided that spending the whole day studying together and watching football in the background, would be far more memorable and exciting.

I know that my carefree college days won’t last forever, and for that reason, I am continually grateful for great friends and all the memories I’ve already made and will continue to make here.  In addition, studying for finals and managing stress is a heck of a lot easier when you’ve got your friends stressing out right next to you.

Share with your network