Finally On Top

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

If you are an incoming freshman you need to know something: YOU WILL TAKE THEOLOGY/RELIGION CLASSES! Hopefully you did not read that and faint or cry or anything else outrageous. The reason why is because the entire Theology faculty is so groovy and helpful. They care so much about the students, and not just their grades either. Dr. Paavola, for instance, is one of these professors. When I was going through a tough time he asked how everything was and prayed for me in class. That might not sound like a lot of fun or help, but it was. Just knowing that there was someone that cared was really encouraging. However, the guy also has to teach class. And, like with every class, that means papers and projects. I have had a lot of classes with Dr. Paavola. Like A LOT. In those classes I have written a lot of papers. And not once did I ever get above a 97. I don’t know what it was, but I just could not get myself over the hump. That is, until recently. In my final attempt at getting the illusive 100% I finally did it. Do I know how? Heck no! But I did it! I could not believe it when I saw it online! After getting my paper back I had the hard evidence: I did it! 100% baby! Not to toot my own horn, but man, it feels good to go out on top!

Share with your network