Fiddleheads’ Coffee and Studying

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Studying on campus can get to be a little monotonous or distracting because there is so much going on and, if you live on campus, the whole place becomes home, and it can be hard to focus on homework sometimes when you have been doing it in the same place for so long. Some people may like the routine of studying in the same place every time, but I, personally, like to switch it up and have a change of scenery. Getting off campus helps me, too, because there are less ways for me to go off distractedly and talk to people or clean my room. Instead, I like to go to places, such as coffee shops. There are tons of cool places in the area.

While there always is the go-to (mainstream) Starbucks, I think it gets too crowded and loud in there to really focus. My new favorite coffee shop is called Fiddleheads, and there are a couple in the area. One is just down the road in Mequon, and there is another one in the cute town of Cedarburg. It is a great little shop to grab a coffee and a table and get a good amount of homework done on a day during the weekend when you need to catch up on things or even on an afternoon or evening during the week because the caffeinated pick me up is much needed. Whatever studying style you have and whatever setting works best for you to focus, there are a lot of places on and off campus that you can try out to see which fits best with you. As long as you’re able to get all of your homework done, it’s a good place to be.

Share with your network