Craft Night

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Again, I would like to say that Education Club is the greatest club on campus. This past Friday night they hosted a craft night for members (or even nonmembers because they are so nice) who RSVP’ed. The focus of the crafting that night, to the delight of many future educators, was decorating clip boards. To many of you that may sound boring or cheesy or weird, but to me and a good amount of other people, it was exciting. I honestly looked forward to this club event for about a month because it meant a FREE clipboard that I could decorate such that it fit my personality, which meant that I put a sticker with a cat on it, of course.

The club leaders provided all of the supplies needed to craft in almost whatever way people could think of. There was scrapbook paper, straight-edge cutters, scissors, glue, stickers, and so much more. The coolest thing was that someone brought a bunch of scrabble tiles that could be used to spell out things on the clipboards, which I thought was super creative because I’m not really that creative of a person. There was also a hot glue gun that I find to be fun—I’m not sure if anyone else thinks that hot glue guns are fun but… I do! All in all, it was super fun, casual, and artsy, plus it was an opportunity to get some more FREE stuff. Just about every college student loves to get free things.

Share with your network