Catching Up

Share with your network
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

One part of coming home is always trying to find the time to see everyone I want to see. There are so many people who I either want to see or they want to see me (or both! Imagine that!). Especially when I have a month and a half, timing really starts to not be as much of an issue. So far this break, I have been to do several things to see and talk to people I don’t get to see all to often. My former high school basketball coach goes to morning basketball at my church which I go to every morning, so I was able to see him quite a few times. Speaking of basketball, my former high school, Loveland High, organized an alumni basketball practice. At the end of the basketball practice, there were about 15 or so alumni who came to scrimmage the JV and Varsity teams. Thankfully, we were able to get every senior from my class there but one. Sadly, we did absolutely awfully! But the good thing is I was able to see a lot of people who I had not seen in awhile and that was the main reason why I went. I was also able to go bowling and grab some ice cream with a friend I’ve known since preschool. Thanksgiving is not an easy time to see so many people, but this break I’m making a major effort to get to see a lot of people! Although it’s hard to not see those people for a long time, these people I have known for a long time and it would hard to move on from lifelong relationships.

Share with your network