Welcome to the web site for the Online Conference on 21st Century Lutheran Education. The theme for this year is “Engaged and Uncaged 21st Century Lutheran Education”!
|Topic||Presenter||Links to Archives|
|Digital Badges for Learning||Bernard Bull||Watch: "Digital Badges for Learning"|
|The Joys and Challenges of Online Learning||Kim Ross||Coming Soon|
|Flipping the Classroom||Lynette Hansen||Watch "Flipping the Classroom"|
|iPads in the Classroom||Laurie Friedrich & Guy Trainin||Watch "iPads in the Classroom"|
|Cultivating Christian Critical Thinkers||Eric Smith & Ben Cooper||Watch "Cultivating Christian Critical Thinkers"|
|Engaging a Discipleship Mindset in Your Lutheran School and Community||Vanessa Seifert||Watch "Engaging a Discipleship Mindset in Your Lutheran School and Community"|
|Engaged Children and Uncaged Teachers: The New One in Christ Religion Curriculum for Early Childhood||Brenda Trunkhill||Watch "Engaged Children and Uncaged Teachers: The New One in Christ Religion Curriculum for Early Childhood"|
|From Mass Instruction of Personalized Learning Pathways||Bernard Bull||Watch "From Mass Instruction of Personalized Learning Pathways"|
With this website you all are able to:
- submit your proposals (yes, we want you to present your best ideas about “engaged and uncaged” Lutheran education),
- RSVP for the event,
- find previous recordings,
- and check the schedule for upcoming events and how to continue the discussion about innovation in Lutheran Education.
The event is free and open to all! Please consider submitting a proposal and registering today! For this to be a success, we need your help. Here is how you can assist:
- Help get the word out. Invite people in person, spread the news via email, Twitter (using #21cle2014), Google+, Facebook, your favorite social media outlet, or some other creative idea that we’ve yet to consider.
- Come up with an idea to enhance the event and just do it. In the spirit of our theme for the year, whatever you can do to promote and engaged and uncaged experience is welcome! Of course, letting us know about it might be helpful.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the “contact us” page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Bernard Bull, Conference Coordinator and Assistant VP of Academics at Concordia University Wisconsin